Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. BIRTHDAY A!!!!


Oh yes, Adam is a St. Patrick's Day baby! I think I enjoy his birthdays just as much as he does cause it's such a fun low-key holiday to have your birthday on. The BIG 3-0 has hit today and it's crazy to think that he is now in his thirties, he still seems so young but oh so mature! Last year I went all out with a party at our house since he had just recovered from mono and we were needing a social life again. This year is a bit more low-key. We're going to dinner tonight with Kellie & Steve and then hitting up Florida this weekend for a sweet GOLF WEEKEND VACATION in Destin, FL. While Adam & Steve are golfing their hearts out Kellie, Kenedee, & me will be hitting up the beach!!!!!! Bring on the sun! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my BOY, you deserve the best day ever!!!!!!!
(This picture is from his Birthday last year, look how round our little woman is!)

3 comments:

Tiff and Dave said...

Happy Birthday Adam! I'll make sure Dave calls you and you two can cry together because you are 30! :) Hope you have a great day and a fun time in Florida! I'm jealous!

Jocelyn Allan said...

Happy 30th! Warde's 30th was a little weird for him this year too. Hope Adam has a good one!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Adam. Welcome to 30! You're sweet little girl was a chunky monkey!! I love fat babies, btw!