Tuesday, April 1, 2008

AN APRIL FOOLS I HOPE TO FORGET

I hope you all had a better April Fools than I did today. I'm not going to get into any details but I caught a 'peeping tom' and sent him to jail. It's been a little crazy in our household so I'll be happy when today is finally over and I can forget about it all! I think my jitters have finally calmed down. I'm sooo glad my sister lives nearby, thanks Kellie & Steve for coming to rescue me while Adam was in class!

21 comments:

Kristen said...

I hope you're okay! That sounds super scary.

The Watts Family said...

Kandis, that is too crazy . . . you will have to post about what happened. : ) Love the new layout!!

Kimberly said...

Dang Kandis.. Im sorry. That sounds like not a lot of fun! I hope you all are alright.. let me know if you need anything!

The Ahumadas said...

Oh my gosh, we're glad you guys are ok!

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

WHAT?!! I'm so sorry!

Jocelyn Allan said...

What the crap! That is horrible! You have let me know what happened!

Kellie said...

seriously crazy, I can't stop thinking about it. you never know who you're living next to these days.

Shaunte' said...

What! Sicko people in the world, you can't be too careful these days. Hope you're okay!

CYD said...

Um, that's a first for me! Glad you're all right

Criscell said...

OH MY GOSH!! What happened?!? I'm SO sorry! How scary! How are you?

Barlow Fam said...

What a nightmare, I'm glad it's over and hope all is well now.

Amy said...

Too Scary! I had a peeping Tom incident once as well not fun. On a lighter note I love your baby room. So Cute! I can't believe you painted that serious talent.

Lesley, The Mother said...

Kandis, I haven't seen your haircut! So cute! What a crazy day that was!

Lesley, The Mother said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

How scary!! I'm so sorry. Feeling violated is such a traumatic experience. I'm glad you're ok & that you were able to catch him so he doesn't do it again to you or anyone else.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like no fun. Hopefully now the situation is taken care of.

Court and Britt said...

that is so scary, glad you are ok!!

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Wow, that is disturbing. This is why I sleep with a knife. ha ha. Not really, but maybe I should start...

Nikki (Have Joy) said...

Wow, that is disturbing. This is why I sleep with a knife. ha ha. Not really, but maybe I should start...

the meyersons said...

What the?!?

I hope you are hanging in there!

Jackie said...

Yikes!!

That does sound scary. I'm glad he's in jail now!