
I turned 25 on Wednesday (May 7th) and it was the best day. There's nothing better than being with your family on your birthday, that was the best gift ever! Since we've been in Atlanta, we've gone to the Atlanta Botanical Gardens each year on my birthday, I love it there! So we hit it up this year as well, which worked out nice cause it was the one place my parents hadn't been to. They had the sweetest exhibit - Sculpture in Motion - going on (a must see for anyone living in the area), we were all loving it!

Kenedee was enjoying herself in the 'Childrens' area as well!

We spent the afternoon at the gardens, hit up Red Lobster for dinner, and came back to our place for some cake and ice cream. It really was the best birthday!

Adam totally surprised me this year with ton and tons of flowers! He came home Tuesday night with SIX DOZEN roses, they were beautiful. Technically, two dozen were from him, two dozen were from Lincoln for B-Day & Mother's Day, and two dozen were from Kenedee for B-Day & Mother's Day. He had a personalized card from both Lincoln and Kenedee, they made me both laugh and cry. I also got a few clothes but didn't go all out since I want to wait a few more weeks til the body is back! My big request for my birthday was pilates classes. I went with my sister to about a half a dozen last year and that totally hardened my body back up, a must for post-pregnancy! I'm going this week and am super excited!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Friend! Welcome to the mid 20s, weird huh? I'm glad you had such a special birthday! You deserve it! It makes me so happy to see you so happy with your man and little cuties! That's awesome that your fam could be there too! LUCKY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Happy Birthday!! It looks like you really did have a great day!
Happy B-day Kandis, what beautiful flowers to match the beautiful person you are.
Happy B-Day Kandis! That is the cutest thing that he got 6 dozen--bonus points for Adam!
Post a Comment