
Adam's parents flew on in for the big weekend (Lincoln's Blessing Day/Mother's Day) so we were spoiled with lots of family. Saturday (May 10th) we decided to hit up the Georgia Aquarium (largest in the world and a must see for out-of-towners).

Kenedee loved running up to the giant tank to see all of the fish (most of them larger than herself). (Notice the whale shark coming towards her on the right side, they're huge!)

That evening we headed over to Stone Mountain to enjoy the ever-amazing Laser Show. Very Southern and very entertaining!
4 comments:
Holy Cow!!! Did you know I used to work at Stone Mountain??? Crazy! I loved the laser show - it was so cool!
We want to come visit you guys, you must be awesome tour guides by now
How cute are all of you!?!?! Kenedee is a doll and your new baby is going to be a heartbreaker! I love your little blog...you look like a graphic designer!!!
What fun family bonding. And I love it when the family comes to you because it's so hard to pack up all the little people and travel all over the country. They do so much better at their own home. And I have to say you look great. If I didn't already know you just had a baby I would have never suspected it! So cute!
Post a Comment