Friday, May 16, 2008

OUR FIRST POOL DAY!


My mom was in heaven with the 80 degree weather, especially cause that meant laying out at Kellie's pool. Tuesday (May 6th) Adam, my dad, brother, & Steve were back at our house building our deck while the ladies (plus Lincoln) headed over to the pool. Getting into a bathing suit three weeks after giving birth is not the prettiest sight to behold but nothing will stop me from enjoying the sun!


Later that night my mom and I went and picked up burgers from Five Guys. I don't know how many of you have had their burgers but they are super tasty, along with their greasy fries. They have a white board hanging up that usually says 'todays potatoes are from idaho'. I remember the first time I saw that sign I got excited because of my Idaho roots. But when we walked in to get our burgers the white board said 'todays potatoes are from idaho falls, idaho'!!! I've never seen it specify where in Idaho and this time it actually said Idaho Falls (my hometown)! My mom was hilarious, she started saying 'No way! Here we are in Atlanta, Georgia and we're eating potatoes from Idaho Falls! I just came from there four days ago!' Give it up for those Idaho potatoes! (Adam just got back from Utah and said he saw a billboard on the freeway for a new 'Five Guys' coming in. So all you Utahns better go check it out!)

9 comments:

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

YAY! Pool day! How fun! I want it to heat up over here and stay warm! I keep thinking bad weather is over and then another rain storm comes! :( BOOOOOO! Hopefully by the time you guys come it will be warm for good, but not too hot! By the way, we love 5 Guys to and that sign is too funny!

Amy said...

You and your family are so cute! I think you look great for just having a baby. My girls have that same swimsuit gotta love Old Navy!

Bryan and Marissa said...

Dude you look amazing!!! How fun to be at the pool already I can not wait to come back for those!

The Ahumadas said...

You look great, and Lincoln is so cute!

Rachel said...

You make it look so pleasant and easy being a mother of two. It's a little unsettling for me to think about having two kids. I need to get with the program. Your family (mom and sisters) are too cute.

Court and Britt said...

How fun to have your family in town!! You look AWESOME for just having a baby a few weeks ago:)!!

Tiff and Dave said...

Looks like lots of fun family time! That is awesome they stayed for 10 days. I bet you loved the help! You look awesome for just having a baby! Let us know if you are heading our direction (either Idaho or Utah) and we would love to see you. I can't wait to meet your new little man!

AlliSMiles said...

all your pics are so cute!

Seth & Courtney said...

We're super excited about pool weather too. In fact, it's almost all you can do outside now that we're in humid 90 degree weather. Good thing we both have pool access! I heard about your new deck too, how awesome. I am hoping that it will inspire Seth. I bought him a do it your self deck book a month ago and he's been avoiding the topic ever since. Way to go Adam & Crew!