Wednesday, October 22, 2008
NON-STOP CHEER
That would be a correct description of my brain over the last four weeks... non-stop cheer. I just finished the last 8-count of my little sister's Nationals cheer routine. Celebration right now for me. I'm choreographing her Nationals cheer routine for their high school, my high school as well back in the day, so it's gotta be good. It's been four years now since I cheered at BYU so let's just say I felt a little rusty. But now that this routine is done, you're looking at two and a half minutes of sweetness! I fly home next week to teach the girls the routine. Now that Kenedee is 2 she can't just hop on the plane with me anymore so only Lincoln is coming along. This will be the first time I'm away from her other than when I gave birth to Lincoln and I'm already sad to leave her (sad to leave Adam as well but this little lady is with me all day long!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You did? That's awesome. It's about time they get some good choreography and an opportunity to go compete at nationals AND perform well. Record it when you teach them! I wanna see it!
Can't wait to see 2 1/2 minutes of sweetness! I'm so impressed!
Good job! I just made up a competition routine for a high school here in utah and it was my first time and I was so nervous about, I'm pretty sure I need some more practice at choreographing:) I'm sure you did awesome I wish I could see it!
Congrats! I bet it feels great to be done! Can't wait to hear how it goes in Idaho! Oh and are you going to come to California again for Nationals??? Would love to see you!
Hey that is exciting mego never told me about it. If you have some extra time give me a call and we'll get together
Good luck in Idaho! I know what you mean about leaving your kids. I always joke about how I need a break, but when I actually get it my heart breaks!
Post a Comment