Wednesday, October 15, 2008

RANDOMNESS


I've had my eye on this purse now for two months. I first saw it in the Chicago airport back in August and said I would find that purse and buy it! I haven't been so into a purse like this one in a long time (not to mention I've been sporting a diaper bag for over two years now). The first one I saw had lime green accents - so cute! (which if you know me well know that lime green is my FAVORITE color, especially with brown). I've seen this purse more and more around Atlanta in the last few weeks so I finally asked a lady in the grocery store who makes this purse and where she got it. I had enough looking, I was ready to buy. So when we went shopping this last weekend, Kellie spotted the store that had TONS of them! I had an extremely hard time deciding which style and which accent color I wanted. I went with the brown on brown plus it was one of the biggest bags so it would allow for me to use this as a diaper bag for the time being. Let's just say, it was a SWEET day for me! I now have my giraffe purse.


Kenedee was rocking her new socks and shoes at church on Sunday and I must say she was looking mighty cute. I love dressing this little woman!


These two are so cute when they sit together on the couch. Kenedee loves to do what Lincoln is doing so she is constantly by his side. She loves her brother!

9 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

so cute! i've been wanting a giraffe print, too. there's a great clutch at banana right now i'm eying.

Kellie said...

Love the socks!

Criscell said...

Those socks on Kenedee are DARLING! Can I ask where you got them?

Kandis said...

I got them at Old Navy. They're probably on sale now too. I love em!

Tiff and Dave said...

Very cute purse, and Kenedee looks darling! You have always dressed her so cute! And seriously....could Lincoln look anymore like Adam! Such a cute little man!

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

First of all, LOVE the purse! Not kidding, I saw one and totally loved it too!! I think I may have seen one with turquoise! Anyway, that cracks me up that you love it! What great style you have! Rock the purse for me! Kenedee looks ADORABLE as usual! I love love love the socks, so cute! Then the pics of Kenedee and her mimi me brother Linc are to die for! They are so cute together! You did good! My friend was telling me that her sister has two little ones close together and it's moments like that when all of the hard times melt away and all the work is MORE than worth it! Anyway, those cuties are more than worth it, MOST DEF!!!

Amber said...

All of it is so cute. love the purse and the socks!!

CYD said...

What a fabulous purse. And I cannot wait to put my daughter in argyle socks. I'm dying right now.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Ummmm...I have the same bag with the red accents! I am in love as well and feel really sassy with it when I am out! High Fives for great taste!

(hmmm we like the same names and bags - are we related?)