Monday, November 10, 2008

OUR WEEK

I finally ditched the carseat in the grocery store. I usually keep Lincoln in it and let Kenedee sit in the main area of the cart but I decided to be brave and venture in without it. Lincoln was thinking it was pretty sweet at first, until Kenedee couldn't keep her hands off of him. But for the most part he enjoyed it!


We took Kenedee to Toys R Us on Saturday to see what toys she wanted for Christmas and she LOVED it! She just kept going from toy to toy but it did allow for us to see what she was interested in. She did find a giant crayon and tried to draw with it on the floor. It was pretty hilarious. As well as her trying to ride a giant stuffed horse. Neither of these will be under the tree but they were sure funny to see.


With a billion trees in Georgia, would you expect anything less than a fabulous fall! It is gorgeous right now. Each year our neighbor's tree turns into this giant golden ball!


And last but not least, our gas is now under $2. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!! I realize it practically is $2 but I never thought I'd see the '$1' number on the left-hand side ever again. We are celebrating right now since it will probably be short lived.

9 comments:

Criscell said...

WOW! Gas is under $2 in Georgia? We need to move there! What a fun idea to take Kenedee to Toys R' Us. Caysja always has a blast there too. I love the Halloween pics. Both of your kids look so cute!

Chelsi said...

My kids love toys R us also it is fun to take them there but hard to get them to leave. That is awesome gas is under 2 bucks. Hopefully it will get to be that here and stay that way for awhile. I saw your mom today at madsens and she was like well I think me and your mom should go to lunch too. I said that would be great!! Anyways if they are lucky they can come!! call me when you get into town.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are so cute. How do you Collage them all together like that? I have been trying to figure that out. Your kids are so cute. I was also going to put a post up about the low gas prices. That is history in the making if you ask me. This is Heather Mitchell by the way...in your ward

Kellie said...

dude the first pic is awesome! you have some crazy kids.

lacey said...

Hey! This is Lacey (reese) I found your blog and thought I'd say hi! I have a daughter named Kennedy and son named Lincoln too! Isn't that funny. My other little girl is Reagan. Your kids are so cute. I love blogs, it makes it easy to see what everyone is up to!

Court and Britt said...

They are SOOO cute! Your little man is looking SO much like your husband!!

giff.jenna.maddox.jordi nielsen said...

hey, funny story about kenedee and lincoln in the grocery store! that story just shows what a pro mom you are! im not looking forward to going to the grocery store with more than one child! maddox is really good but i cant imagine trying to keep two on their best behavior! i HATE grocery shopping so i put it off and do one huge shop up a month and then a few super quick, couple of item shop ups. that makes the one big one super long. maybe that why i hate grocery shopping though? or maybe is loading the groceries into the cart, on to the belt, into the car, into the house, and then into the fridge and cupboards! moving on...loved the idea of taking maddox to toys r us to show us what he likes! sounds like fun and a great little outing! we re going to hawaii so c mas is gonna be small this year and has to fit in a suitcase and in our very small budget, but it still would be fun! btw, what did you decide on presents! for maddoxs first c mas we got him this little bball hoop with a football rattle on one side and a tee with a baseball attached on the other side. maddox could was dunking by 6 months! super fun toy! next, i love the fall here too! i dont remember fall anywhere else. im sure we had it but for some reason, maybe more trees, i just LOVE it here! maybe its cuz im older and concentrating on other things besides myself! haha! a lot of the leaves have fallen this past week and its making me so sad! finally, your kids are just the cutest, cuter and cuter by the minute, didnt think it was possible!

Amber said...

Seriously?? Under $2?? That is amazing!! I'm so happy for you.

How cute is Kenedee on that horse?? This time of year is so much fun.

Jocelyn Allan said...

Umm...hello Adam's "mini me"!!!!