Sunday, March 22, 2009

A's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'A'

We had a few families over on St. Patrick's Day to celebrate Adam's birthday. It was a pretty chill evening which is exactly what Adam wanted.

Confetti Cake (Adam's birthday request each year) - this year I mixed it up and made them into Cake bites which my sister has been experimenting with for the last bit. They were delicious.

THE SNUGGIE!!! (Ever since we saw that awesome Snuggie commercial (you all know which one I'm talking about) last November, Adam hasn't stopped talking about it. So I surprised him with his very own Snuggie (unfortunately they have the lamest color options but what do you do). Nevertheless, he loved the Snuggie and is currently using it right now.)

What's a part without a shamrock pinata... the kids went to town on the candy!

11 comments:

Zach and Sarah said...

You should get a lot of use for the snuggie in AZ!

Mary Mitchell said...

I love that the colors of your living room coordinate perfectly with a St. Patrick's Day Party. You planned that.

Kristen said...

I want some of those cake bites. Hopefully you got the package we sent to you Adam... :)

Holly said...

Haha, I can't believe Adam got a snuggie! That's awesome!

Heather Inns said...

How fun we are so sad we missed it. Happy Late Birthday Adam. Have fun in California.

Katie said...

happy birthday adam. i hope i get invited next year when you live in az, i would love to try those cake bites!

Jocelyn Allan said...

I can not believe that Adam owns a snuggie! Warde is going to die laughing when I tell him!

Elise said...

Happy Birthday Adam! Everything looked so cute Kandis! Oh and great present. I couldn't stop laughing! Only Adam could pull it off!

Elise said...

Oh and can you email me those cake bites recipe?

Meagan said...

That is great. Looks like your party was a lot of fun. And the snuggie, I love it. Every time my kids see that commercial they tell me they want to buy it for me for my birthday, because you can do everything with it, even use the remote. My kids are too funny.

Amber said...

Yumm, cake bites. I just had them at a baby shower for the first time last week. Talk about tasty. Looks like ya'll had lots of fun!