
It was that time of year again...the USA Cheer Nationals held in Anaheim, CA. Kellie, Kenedee, & I flew out last year to watch my sister's squad compete and had a blast. So we made sure to be part of it again this year. Kenedee, Lincoln, and I flew out a few days early to spend some time with the Grandpa & Grandma Barlow. (The five hour flight over actually went better than expected with my super-active 11 month old, phew!)
The kids loved being there for many reasons, but one in particular - TUCKER, the dog. Kenedee is crazy with this thing, chasing him everywhere, throwing toys at and with him, wrestling with him. The dog entertained her all day long and wore both her and Tucker out. This pic shows exactly what these two were doing all week long... (chasing and smiling)

Annell had a Princess Party all planned for Kenedee while we were there. It was adorable! She invited two other little girls over for the party so Kenedee loved having 'new fwends'. They painted fingernails, colored a picture of Cinderella, colored eggs and put Princess stickers on them, wore Princess dresses, danced, swirled their Princess batons, and had a yummy Princess cake. Kenedee LOVED it!!! Thanks Grandma Barlow for her Princess party!


The LA Zoo is just minutes from their house so we spent one afternoon at the Zoo...followed by dinner at BJ's Restaurant - my favorite! Yummy food and PIZOOKIES!!!

Thanks for a great time Grandpa & Grandma Barlow!
3 comments:
Hey guys I didn't know Adams birthday was St.Patricks Day. I have one of those too. My little Warner just turned 4 on the green day. When you guys get here we will have to add Adams name to all the birthdays that fall in the same couple weeks. Maybe you can even get a turn hitting the pinata. Can't wait to see you guys.
Hey, I am still so sad I missed you. I look forward to Cheer Nationals for that very reason! Oh and I didn't believe you when you said it was snowing a couple days ago! Crazy!
You amaze me that you fly so often alone with two children. I haven't tried it yet, but I am getting ready to soon. You always seem to be on the go and your children seem to love it!
Post a Comment