
We celebrated Lincoln's birthday on Saturday (April 11th). It was a Jungle Animal theme and turned out awesome. I found these sweet illustrations online and re-drew them in illustrator so I could use them throughout the party. I realize Lincoln had no clue what went on during the party but I love throwing parties and the kids had a blast.
Here were the postcard invites (front/back)...

The Decor (I printed out the animals for the window and table. Then I put green streamers up completely covering our entertainment center with green leaves at the top. I found a green vine for our light and of course balloons. We bought squeeze-its for the kid drinks and made them into giraffes. I made animal footprints and had those leading up to the door outside. Adam found some jungle music and had that playing in the background during the party. And I made animal ears for the kids to wear, they were adorable! I love parties...


Pin the Tail on the Monkey...

Animal Bowling w/zebras & a coconut (HUGE HIT!!!). One of the little boys launched the coconut into the brick, cracking it in half. But luckily it made it through the last child (Quentin) who won the game by knocking over six zebras...

A Lion Hunt (Adam grew up with 'going on a lion hunt' and does it quite often with Kenedee. The kids LOVED it! Can you tell Kenedee was loving it...


Animal Egg Hunt (I found these animal eggs at Wal-Mart prior to Easter. They were the 'Noah's Ark' themed eggs. Once I knew I was throwing his animal party on Easter weekend, I thought it would work out perfectly. So the kids hunted for their animal eggs in the backyard)...

Lincoln's Elephant Cake...

The birthday boy went to town on his cake...

Presents...

Lincoln with his buddy McKenzi; Kellie & Me with our awesome ears; Kenedee getting a massage from Heather (that girl loves Heather's massages and asks for a massage almost everyday).
11 comments:
such cute birthday decorations and cake. you are one crafty lady! hey when do you guys move to az?
Kandis! I wish I had HALF of your creativeness! Cute party for a cute little guy!
cuuuuuute!
happy birthday, lincoln!
Oh Kandis that is super cute! Happy Birthday little guy!
Okay, I've been lurking for a long time and had to stop to say that is one fabulous party! I wish I knew how to use Illustrator as well as you do!
p.s. Your kids are darling!
I can't believe he is 1. He is so stinkin cute.
Ani's birthday is in May. Can you please come out here and throw her party for me?
Such a fun birthday party!
You throw such fantastic parties and oh how we miss you guys. Lincoln continues to be such a darling boy.
Awesome Kandis. You are so talented. Happy Birthday Linc.
That was too cute! You always have the cutest decorations! I hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment