Am I addicted to sewing when all I think about now are new sewing projects I can create. I look at the detail on every shirt I see and pass while out & about thinking, 'I could add that to a shirt' 'I could make a dress like that'. I'm now finding my favorite shirts of Kenedee's and wanting to re-create these for her and me. SOOO ADDICTING and I feel like there are endless possibilities out there with all of these 'crafty' blog sites, which is a bit overwhelming!!! But a favorite of mine at the moment is SO YOU THINK YOU'RE CRAFTY... I stumbled upon this blog since I follow quite a few of these crafters' blogs on my google reader. There are 10 crafters that were chosen to participate. Each week a theme is given and they must create something from that. Their ideas are posted and everyone can vote. At the end of the week the winner is chosen. The winner then gives a tutorial on that winning item...it's been to fun to see all of the different ideas out there. Check it out!
(PS. I just finished sewing some pillows for our new house and they turned out so dang CUTE! Speaking of our new house - I'll be venting my frusturation and excitement soon, once this two-month ordeal is closed!!!). I also finished a few more projects that will be posted soon... one of my closest friends from Georgia is COMING TO SEE ME!!! Along with her family! So I decided to make something for her two kids and my two kids (AWESOME) and the cutest little twirly skirts for McKenzi & Kenedee (the cutest things I've ever seen) and something for Miss Marissa as well. Can you tell I'm excited to see these guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss our friends!!!!!!!!!!! Only TWO MORE DAYS!!!
3 comments:
DUDE I love you and we can't wait to see you!!! Only 1 more day!
Ooo- I really like that blog! I think you've got me hooked now!
Have fun with Marissa, show her lots of fun things to share with me.
Post a Comment