Friday, February 12, 2010

I CAN SEE THE END....

of my two months of single-parenting!!!! Oh it was has been a long six weeks so far. Adam has one more week of studying and then he takes the ARIZONA BAR!!!!!! Can you tell I'm excited. Here's what our last six weeks have been like...

Arrive home from Christmas holiday. Following Monday Adam starts his BarBri course (bar prep class). Adam is gone from 8 in the morning until 10 at night (work, studying, & course). Which means unpacking boxes and putting away the entire house is left up to me, can you say OVERWHELMING! (not all bad since I like to organize and know where things are but it was a lot of work!) End of week one: Adam and I sitting on the couch exhausted, from his long days of work and studying, and my long days with the kids and unpacking. We look at eachother and say 'are you kidding me, this is only week one!' But quickly the routine became normal as a single-parent and we both adjusted to life. My days with the kids became long so I decided to start and head up playgroup for our Ward. Life picked back up and we have loved meeting new friends. Adam's five week course ended last week so the kids and I packed up and left for California - leaving Adam an empty house to study in. We return on Valentine's Day and will have 8 more days until the Bar. SOOO CLOSE!!

Is Adam ready you might ask??? I would say that Adam was ready five months ago. That is one thing I love about him, he is the hardest worker and doesn't leave anything to the last second! He can't feel good about taking the Bar unless he knows he's done everything he can and knows everything he could possibly know. He is studying like a mad-man but he knows his stuff. I couldn't be more proud of his hard work. Ten more days and life will finally return to normal!!!!!!! (I know you're burnt out A (who wouldn't be after prepping for six months) but one more week and you're there!)

I have pics to post but until then, here's one of Lincoln with his new buddy Lexi...these two are as so cute together. She has even adopted his 'gallop' run. Don't ask me what his expression is all about...

No comments: