Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Day o' LOVE


Even though we were traveling for most of Valentine's Day, it was a great one. We drove back from California and arrived home to Adam, where he surprised each of us with a Valentine...adorable. Hand constructed Valentine boxes for the kids and a box of chocolates & card for me! He was happy to see us!


After Adam gave each of us our Valentine's, I busted out mine as well. The kids were double spoiled this year.

Since the kids were getting little toys and trinkets, Adam needed some as well. I found a ping pong & basketball desktop set at Old Navy, perfect. The ping pong was a hit; it fit perfectly on our kitchen island - the game was on!


We decided to make our first homemade Valentine's (a first for me). The kids loved painting their masterpieces on paper and then I pieced a heart together from both lincoln & kenedee's paintings. I was wanting Adam to come up with a clever saying for their Valentine's and he was struggling (all things Law on this mind right now). But he finally came up with some... (some that were used on the Valentine's and one that I saved for the blog)... ENJOY!

'We hope u get to do all the things u like to do on v day... i like to do heartwork, eat heartichokes, watch heartoons, and... wait it stinks in here... who hearted.'

A-man never fails to make me laugh. I sure love this guy!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

No comments: