Wednesday, July 21, 2010
BRAIN OVERLOAD
I still have tons of posts about my trip home to Idaho but I needed to let my mind wander a bit tonight. I just got called into a new calling in Church last Sunday. Wowza!!! (don't know if I've ever used that word before). I had a four hour meeting today to hash out what my new responsibilities are, took about 10 pages of notes, got handed about 10 new binders (may be an exaggeration but feels like 10), and need to fill 10 new callings this week...my brain is a little fried at the moment. I'm sure excited and a little (maybe a lot) overwhelmed. I was laughing to myself today how it feels like I just had a baby...life went from pretty under control to craziness. You know how it takes a few months to settle into being a mom and figuring out your child's needs/your responsibilities. Well yeah, felt that exact thing today, completely overwhelmed but know in a few weeks I'll hopefully have everything under control. Wish me luck!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Candice, that first meeting is OVERWHELMING....and that might be an understatement. And it is a CRAZY LONG one. You will totally get a hang of things in about 2 months. And once you got it down, you will find yourself completely in love with the calling.
what is the calling? ...whatever it is, you will do awesome!
Kandis, if any one can handle it, it's you! You will do great! You have great helpers too! I know what the mom with a new baby thing feels like and "WOWZA" is a good word for that. If your calling feels like that, I am not sure I could ever handle it haha. That adjustment is HARD for me. You jsut ogtta jump in head first. Then they grow up and you get used to it and you eventually figure it out ;o)
You can totally handle it your awesome!! What is the calling??
girl, you will make an amazing primary president! congrats again, that's an amazing calling and a busy one at that but you will do great!
Congrats on the new calling. Jessy called in tears on Monday with the news of being called to be YW Pres on Sunday. Yowzers too!!! You'll do great. Words of advice . . . DELEGATE!!!
Post a Comment