
Another winner of Lincoln...

They spent hours in the sandbox. Grandpa Craig was good to them and built sandcastles right alongside them.

My mom and I took the kids to the River for a picnic and time with the ducks. They are fans of feeding the ducks...


We headed on over to the Idaho Falls Zoo, it's pretty small but perfect for an afternoon out...

Kenedee wanted to take our picture and did a pretty good job...

After the Zoo, we headed over to Tautphaus Park for another picnic (different day from the River) and let the kids play on the toys...


I had to post this picture because this is 'classic' me. Quite often Adam will catch me sitting in the car or on the couch with my hands in fists. No I am not being aggressive, it's just habit after cheering for 8 years. Hands in fists are quite comfortable for me, how weird is that. So it made me laugh when I saw this picture and I'm in a total cheer position and didn't even know it!

We spent hours in the backyard each evening. Since it didn't get dark until 10, my kids were often still playing at 9:30, they loved it! They also loved playing with Aunt Kate...

Non-stop swinging, not joking...

While we all kicked it in the backyard, my mom spent some time weeding her garden. It brought back many memories of my parents bribing us as kids to weed the garden after Family Night for an ice cream cone at Reeds Dairy. We dreaded it but my favorites were fresh rasberries, corn, and peas.

My mom's peonies bloomed while we were there and they were GORGEOUS!

And many trips to the Snoshack for the best Sno-cones ever!

More pics to come.
2 comments:
Oh so jealous of those sno cones! They are the BEST for sure! All these pictures make me miss it there. It makes me sad my parents don't live there anymore. And those peonies are gorgeous! They are my favorite flower. Looks like you guys had a blast!
Mmm I love sno shack please tell me they have those in boise???
Post a Comment