
(In case you missed it, the arrows point the way, makes me laugh :) Another little boy is coming our way! I'm 19 weeks and feeling great! The baby looks great, size is right on, my belly is right on, things are looking good. I was about 95% sure that this was going to be a boy. With my other two I had no clue, but this pregnancy has felt a bit more like Lincoln's. After we had Kenedee I also convinced myself that she will be our only girl. Our baby will be the 20th grandchild on the Barlow side and only 6 of those are girls...there are some serious boy genes going on. So no surprise really, I'm just more excited that I can start planning away!

For documenting purposes...I'm 19 weeks along and feel super good, which I am putting it all on working out this time around. With my first two I was too sick to even think about working out and then by the time I was feeling better (20 weeks) it was too late to get going. So I promised myself that I would work out with this baby no matter how crappy I felt. And I think it's made all the difference. I've gained 5 lbs which is about half of what I gained with my first two this far along but I feel super healthy. I gained a healthy amount of weight with both kids (30 lbs & 25 lbs) but I felt sooooo out of shape during and right after the pregnancy. So give it up to exercise, I feel amazing!!!!
(Wish me luck for family pictures tomorrow. I'll either be sucking in like crazy or wearing something to hide the belly. I think it's still doable but we'll see.)
13 comments:
Yay our boys can be best buds and future roommates! How fun for Lincoln to have a younger brother to hang out with. I am so excited for you guys!
Every person I know that is pregnant right now is having a boy--including the 7 women in our ward who know what they are having. Crazy! Congratulations.
great news! congrats.
Congrats! I just have to say for being 19 weeks you look amazing and I am so jealous. I wish I looked as cute as you when I am pregnant. Glad he is healthy.
Congrats! I just have to say for being 19 weeks you look amazing and I am so jealous. I wish I looked as cute as you when I am pregnant. Glad he is healthy.
Congrats! Lincoln will have a little friend, how fun. I wish I would have exercised during my pregnancy. Good for you!
Yes you do look awesome! YAY for more BOYS!!! Congrats
WHOO HOO! Boys are fun! Who is taking your pics? I am excited for you...we had fun with your girlie today!
Yahoo for boys! He and Linc will be best buds. You look fabulous!
How exciting, Congrats!
hooray! what fun! keep feeling good cuz!
Congrats! So excited! Oh and I totally agree with you on exercise! keep up the good work, it's so much harder to exercise with 3 kids!
Congrats! My parents have 21 grandchildren and only have six granddaughters. We certainly understand the prominent boy gene thing too!
Post a Comment