Monday, February 14, 2011

a little love...

for baby #3

I haven't really posted any prego pics yet on the blog. It's still weird to look at our family picture that was taken at 20 weeks and then to look at my belly now at 33 weeks...this baby is growing! I'm still feeling great...due to that fact that I'm still teaching part of our Aerobics exercise group with girls from Church (Shanie has bets on how long I can do my 'leg' workout. I probably would have given up a few weeks ago but there's no stopping now that I know she's waiting for it :) And although I'm feeling good, I am starting to feel huge, it still amazes me how much your body can change (back fat is gaining storm here, not cool :) I'm nearing 33 WEEKS, ALMOST 7 TO GO!!!!!!!!

You might be wondering why I'm posting these on V-day. But it's because I have a million pictures to go through with our day packed with some partying! I decided to have a Valentine's Day playgroup party at our house this morning. I sent out an email to the playgroup moms from Church, expecting about 10-12 kids. Well, guess they all wanted a party as well cause 20 kids RSVPed and showed up today. It was a PARTY! Pics to come. After the party, Kenedee went to Preschool (for another Valentine's Day party) and I dropped Lincoln off at a friend's so Adam and I could have our Valentine's lunch date (nothing beats Red Lobster's shrimp scampi & coconut shrimp, DELICIOUS!). We then treated the kids to an evening out at McDonalds. We thought we'd show them a little love by taking them to one of their favorites; kids are so easy to please. We arrived home to some Valentine's on the doorstep (from us) and the kids thought that was pretty sweet. Here's to a fabulous Valentine's Day spent with one amazing guy and two great kiddos!

4 comments:

Criscell said...

You look great! I'm glad you're feeling well too!

Stephanie said...

Valentine's Day is so fun with a family. And you look so cute pregnant!

mrs. barlow said...

i love your belly. its like there is a basketball in it!

Elise said...

You look adorable!