(Classic carseat pic. I love how tiny they look the first time loading em in)



I got home at 3 and my parents arrived from Idaho at 5:30 that evening. Perfect timing. It was SOOOOOO nice to have them here to help. Pierce didn't do so hot Thursday night. He seemed super uncomfortable from either gas or the circumcision so Adam and I got a total of about 4 hours. Plus I hadn't kept anything in my stomach for two days now and was getting any and every possible nutrients sucked out of me, so I woke up Friday morning ready to pass out, not joking. I barely made it downstairs, handed Pierce off to my parents, had a few crackers and went back to bed. If nothing else, they were LIFESAVERS for both Adam and I that morning!!! (Pierce has been a little champ ever since. Waking up to eat and going right back to bed. Thank you little guy!)
No comments:
Post a Comment