

Here they are after just getting ready. They came downstairs to find their baskets but I made them take a picture first cause they were looking mighty cute! (Kenedee wasn't so happy in the first pic)


Some attempts with all three kids together. I couldn't get over how cute the two boys looked in their coordinating outfits. Pierce has gotta be the cutest little 2 1/2 week old in his Easter outfit!


Pierce with his big sis! (who like I said LOVES to hold him)

We went to church that morning (I felt so accomplished getting our family out the door and on time to 9 o'clock church!). I couldn't resist bringing Pierce to Sacrament mtg on Easter Sunday. He looked adorable. It was nice to be there and feel the Easter spirit. I brought Pierce home after Sacrament mtg and took a few more pictures in his Easter gear...


An attempt at a family pic after Church (with the timer :)



Kenedee and her new Pony playhouse...

Lincoln & Dad building his new pirate ship!

After naps, we headed over to Mark & Kay's for a delicious Easter dinner. The kids enjoyed two more Egg hunts over there. It was a great day!
5 comments:
Kandis you look great, and your family is so cute! You must have been taught by your parents to celebrate each holiday well cause you always are throwing a party or having some party! I also love the way you painted your AZ house. It looks great and your neighbors will for sure want to copy you.
What time did you wake up on Sunday to have all the kids ready and looking cute to take pictures before church at 9 a.m.? You are amazing!
adorable. no other words.
Cute, cute Easter outfits! - Annell
What a beautiful family! Love that little outfit on Pierce! Isn't it so fun to put them in matching clothes?
Post a Comment