Monday, June 20, 2011

The First of many...

DANCE RECITALS!!! We got lucky to have Kenedee's Dance Recital (Saturday, June 4th) the same weekend that we blessed Pierce...so FAMILY got to come watch!!! I think I was probably more excited than Kenedee for her first Dance Recital. Grandma Barlow, Grandpa Barlow, Aunt Hannah, Grandma Kris, Grandpa Craig, Aunt Kate, Dad, Mom, Lincoln & Pierce all came to watch. Here's part of her fan club...

One of the few smiles up on stage :) She was pretty much serious-face up there. I was just proud she was out performing since she can get a little shy in front of a crowd.

Showing her moves!

'Jungle Safari'...

One thing about Kenedee is she is a petite little thing with killer defined legs...she looked so cute up there on stage in her costume. I can't wait for the many dance years ahead!

After the recital ended, Kenedee started crying on stage because she couldn't find us. This was a big thing for a 4 year old. Once Daddy got to her she just let it all out, poor thing. She was so sad and kept saying 'my belly hurts. It hurt the whole time Mom. It just hurts!' Ooohhh poor girl. I think the nerves had gotten to her and gave her an upset stomach. I remember those days :) So she wouldn't let us take any pictures of her in her costume. Here she is with Dad giving her kiss...

Our little dancer trying to look happy!

1 comment:

Criscell said...

SOOO cute! Don't you just love watching them dance?! It's the cutest thing ever. Congrats on Pierce's blessing. I love all the coordinating outfits!