Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blacktail Beauty


Some of my favorite childhood memories were Saturdays at Blacktail Lake which is just what we did! Being back on the boat is awesome (I think our trip this summer in Idaho and Powell convinced Adam that we'll be buying a boat in the near future :) Saturday, July 2nd, we spent our day at the lake...doesn't get much better than that!


Adam enjoyed himself wakeboarding and mastered the surfing...

Lunch on the lake (another favorite of mine)

Grandpa Craig blew up his tube for the kids to ride on. Lincoln didn't so much love it but Kenedee had a blast. This girl couldn't stop smiling and laughing the entire time on the tube. She just kept saying over and over to Adam...'this is the best day of my life!'

That evening we roasted some marshmellows and enjoyed ourselves some smores...



Pierce-boy at almost 3 months old...

I sure love this guy!

Kenedee & Lincoln on the swing...in their snow boots. They put them on the second we got home and wouldn't take them off til bedtime, you thought I was joking huh :)

No comments: