Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pool Days!!!

Kenedee & Lincoln did two weeks of Swim Lessons with Miss Emily from June 13th - 23rd.

Kenedee is a little swimmer but it was good to get her learning proper technique to help her swim better and further. She loved swim lessons and did great. She can now swim the length of the pool (shorter side) coming up for a breath or two and going back under to finish.

Lincoln hated swim lessons but decided that he like them the second to last day...nice one buddy. I took them swimming with a friend on that last day of swim class and it all clicked for him...amazing! He started swimming 10 feet underwater to me, would come up, I'd turn him around and he'd swim back to stairs another 10 or so feet. I was amazed! He did that another 30 times that day and was so proud of himself. He's officially a little fish in the water. He loves to put his goggles on, push off from the stairs, and just glide underwater. So when it's this hot here in the summers, we spend many days a week swimming which has helped them keep up what they've learned. I love our hot days here at the pool!

Kenedee & Dax (She decided that she now has two boyfriends...Dax being her second boyfriend. These two could play in pretend-mode all day long)

The kids kicking it on the floor together one afternoon...

Our friends invited us to go swimming at the Country Club Pool with them one Saturday in June. It was a hot day, we had the kiddie pool & big pool all to ourselves which made for one FABULOUS day. I love our pool days!

No comments: