
Father's Day (June 19th) was a relaxing day at home. Our Church is from 9-12 so we had the rest of the day to kick it together...I love those days! I made a little tie banner for Adam and we had his presents all wrapped and ready to go...

Kenedee's drawing for Dad (Lincoln & Dad camping together in the forest) and Kenedee/Lincoln's cards for Dad...

After some delicious bbq ribs & potatoes, Adam opened his presents from each of us. He got a new grill the day before so that was his big item this year.

I'm sure you all saw these books at Walmart, but I thought it would be fun to make one for Adam this year. I asked each of the kids a question (according to the page) and we recorded what they said (prior to Father's Day). So when Adam opened his book, he was able to read and listen to Kenedee & Lincoln's responses. It was awesome, I'm pretty sure he loved it and so did the kids! It will be funny to pull it out a few years down the road and listen to what they said.

That evening we did what we do most Sunday evenings...movie night with popcorn.

Happy Father's Day to one amazing guy!!! (And to two amazing grandpas - Grandpa Craig and Grandpa Barlow). WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment