It is the most delicate looking arch and I wouldn't be surprised if one of these years we hike up to find a pile of rocks.
My mom and I stayed back with Benson and Pierce. Here's our little hikers looking down on their way back to the boat...
Looking back up...
Kenedee & her Barbie were twinners this day...
Benson-boy driving Grandpa's boat...
Along for the ride...
We decided this year that Kenedee was old enough to ski and wanted her to try it out. Adam told her that if she skiied then he would take her to Walmart that night to buy her any toy she wanted. SCORE! It was a done deal. Grandpa did a test run on the beach to show her what it would be like...
Now it was time to ski behind Grandpa's boat. SHE DID AWESOME!!!!
We casually asked Lincoln if he would want to ski and go pick out a toy at Walmart as well. After seeing his big sis do it, he decided to give it a try. To be honest, Adam & I were both shocked since he chickens out on many adventurous things. So we jumped at it when he agreed. Here's the test run on the beach...
And he's off!!!! (at just over three years old. GO LINCOLN!!!)
Check out that smile!!!!!
I don't think you could have found two more proud parents that day!!! After they both got done they asked to ski again. What! So they both went two times behind Grandpa's boat. Once they finished the second time, Kenedee says with the biggest grin on her face 'now we get two toys since we did it two times!' Little smarty pants.
Uncle Kurt decided to wakeboard and had a sweet run jumping the wake...
Adam getting his wakeboard on...
It was after both kids skiied that Adam was convinced we should get a boat. Talk about one happy day!!!
We took them to Walmart that night in Page to pick out their toys. Kenedee picked out a Barbie combo with two dogs and Lincoln scored a new bike! (Kenedee already has a bike and Lincoln has been wanting one of his own. We thought he deserved it after his big day!) Way to go Kenedee & Lincoln!!!!!
3 comments:
What great skiiers! Grandpa Lewis would be so proud. :)
I cannot get over how cool that is that your kids are water skiing. thats amazing! They are so young. I would buy a boat too!
I started waterskiing the same day as my older brother because I was that competitive even as a 6 year old. Those little kid skis are smart to have the bar between. :) Looks like a fun trip!
Post a Comment