Lincoln has always had a thing for music. I remember driving in the car with him when we lived in Atlanta, GA - the capitol of hip hop. And anytime a hip hop song would come on, he would be popping his chest in his carseat...THE funniest thing. I'm talking like 6 months old and up. This kid loves music and will usually nod his head with the beat.
His current favorites right now are "Glad You Came" by the Wanted and "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction. When my sister, Kate, came out to visit in March she introduced him to the music video "Glad You Came" but the Glee version, which is sweet. And a few weeks later she texted me telling me to watch the music video for "What Makes You Beautiful". And Lincoln became an instant fan. At least daily or every other day he asks to watch those songs on the TV. We have some good dance parties around here :) Maybe I'll put him in some breakdancing classes one day cause I think he could rock it.
After he finished watching them one day (May 25th) he asked for a piece of paper and went to town on his masterpiece. After he was done he came to show me what he had drawn for Kate...the band 'One Direction' obviously. Sooo cute. He got out an envelope, wrapped it up, stapled it close, and we mailed it that day. Gotta love this kid!


No comments:
Post a Comment