We love vacations! Who doesn't though. Adam & I have wanted to do a 2-day trip to Disneyland so we invited my parents and sis to come along (AllegiantAir is awesome!). We drove over Wednesday night (May 30th) and stayed in Burbank that evening (Adam's parents/hannah/taylor/kim were at DisneyWorld so we slept in their empty home :) The kids were kind of confused why we were visiting but Grandma & Grandpa weren't there. Luckily Tucker, the dog, kept them plenty busy for our short stay.
Thursday, May 31st my parents & Kate flew in from Idaho so we picked them up from the airport and headed to Venice Beach!!!! Me and my main man...
As soon as I put Pierce down in the sand, he went crazy!!!!! He started kicking his legs as fast as he could, digging his hands down in the sand, and had the biggest smile on his face...he LOVED it!
Pure joy for this little man...
Kate and Grandpa Craig took him to check out the water. He loved it, which is no surprise cause he loves water. And luckily he wasn't phased by the cold water, he just wanted to kick and splash. This boy is the happiest little guy!
Adam (a true California native) taught Kate how to catch some sand crabs...
Pierce went to town helping Grandpa Craig build some sand castles...
I had to re-direct Pierce since he wasn't so much of a help and Lincoln wanted to jump right in, he loves building sand castles with Grandpa... (love this pic with the sailboat in the background)
Kenedee in all her cuteness and Lincoln digging himself out...
Pierce just sat on the sand and took it all in...he seriously LOVED it. I love this sequence of pictures I was able to capture of him. (with Lincoln in the background :)
The best parentals a girl could ask for!
Kate, Kris, & Kandis
I LOVE VACATIONS!!!!!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment