Having a birthday on St. Patrick's Day makes for sweet parties. Adam turned 29 on March 17th and I couldn't resist throwing him a party. I invited some couples over for green food, games, and cake & ice cream. It was so much fun. I surprised Adam with a new grill, which he seemed pretty excited about. I was quite proud of myself for keeping it a secret since I'm not known for my surprises.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Adam! Looks like you had a great party.
Kandis I am so proud of you! Your blog looks great! Keep up the good work. This way it is almost as if we are neighbors.
happy birthday adam! its nice to be able to keep in touch with cousins.
Looks like a fun birthday party-Happy Birthday Adam! I saw your link on Elises. I'm so excited you started a blog, you'll be addicted in no time!
Post a Comment