Thursday, January 17, 2008

17 MONTHS OLD!


Kenedee turned 17 months old on the 15th of January and oh how I'm counting down the days until she can go to nursery! Over Christmas, she started giving my little sister this crazy angry look for some reason, it was pretty funny cause she gave it to her all of the time. We call it her 'angry eyes' and it has become one of her favorite looks. She especially loves to give me her 'angry eyes' when she's in trouble and I'm telling her not to do something. Where do they learn this stuff! Adam's parents tell us that he had some 'angry eyes' when he was little so they've been wanting us to get a picture of her doing it. So I pulled out the camera the other day and took about eight pictures, and in every single one she was giving me the cutest smile. I even tried to get mad at her so she'd give me those eyes but she just laughed at me cause she knew the camera was right there in front of her. So the eyes have yet to be documented but oh they will!

(ps: that extrememly large piece of skin would be my ever growing belly! Kenedee's knew favorite thing is to lift up my shirt to see the 'baby' so she can lay on it and give it kisses)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

She is so cute! Oh how I wish we lived closer to spoil her.

Amber said...

That's so cute. I love that she loves your belly.

Criscell said...

She's a cutie pie!