Sunday, January 27, 2008

KENEDEE & HER SNEAKINESS!


I don't know if any of you remember her sneaky little skills at her birthday party (stealing a cupcake and devouring it hidden away in her room) but her skills made an appearance again tonight. I made some cookies earlier today but we rushed over to my sister's in-laws for dinner so we weren't able to enjoy all their yumminess. So when we got home tonight we went to get a cookie. So I broke a piece off for Kenedee and let her go to town. Well I go into the office to check my email and a few minutes later see her walking into the doorway holding a WHOLE cookie. I busted up laughing again cause she's so innocent with these things. She had watched me get them and knew they were way up on the counter. She must have reached up on her tip-toes and snatched a cookie when I went into the office. So here she comes walking into the room all proud of herself and going to town on her cookie. She is sneaky little squirt, I don't like that she's getting tall enough to reach things these days!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, they only get smarter and sneakier!!

Tori said...

She is so cute, Kandis!

The Ahumadas said...

She's getting so big!