They've been forcasting that we could see snow (yesterday) and that was the talk around town. But they were right! and it snowed all afternoon/evening. It was pretty crazy to see. We've lived here now almost three years and only once before did I see snow flurries for about 10 minutes one time. But this was a lot more than just flurries, it covered our entire lawn! The funny thing is, they shut down all of the schools for maybe an inch of snow when in the morning, it's basically melted away. You'd think we were having a major crisis here but no, its just snow! Nevertheless, I did enjoy getting a little taste of home for those few hours it snowed.

2 comments:
Yea for the snow!! I had to laugh about your comment about them closing down school bc that's exactly how it was for us growing up in Texas. It seriously was like there was a major crisis! :) I'm glad it brought some nostalgia into your life, even if it was short-lived.
i scraped 13 inches of snow off my car yesterday and our schools didn't flinch. :)
Post a Comment