Kenedee loves her dad! When he gets home at night, he chases her around the house and she goes around screaming, it's hilarious. She often takes breaks throughout the night, her wind-down period, and lays down on her blanket. She especially loved it when Adam laid down with her, she is such a cuddler!
This same day was my doctor's appointment (on the 8th). Adam had classes all day and wouldn't be able to make it so I was hesitant to go by myself with Kenedee. But my appointment was with the midwife that delivered Kenedee and I haven't seen her since so I did want to bring her. She was looking mighty cute that day with her pink/gray dress on and her furry boots. She brought her pink backpack along to keep her entertained so she had quite the outfit going on. I don't think she's ever gotten that many comments on her boots before, it was pretty funny cause she thought she was hot stuff. It's a pretty big practice and just about every doctor/nurse had to come check her out. She was quite the little women to behold walking down the hall. Oh how I love having a little girl to dress up!
No comments:
Post a Comment