I finally caught some of Kenedee's latest tricks on camera. It was right before her nap yesterday so she was pretty into her thumb & blanket through it all. Thought the grandparents would like to see what their little 18 month old is up to!
(If you're wondering where my sweet 'dancing, dancing' tune came from, my mom did that same thing with my little sister, pretty funny.)
So I thought Kenedee had some sweet skills til I saw this
video today - outta control!
5 comments:
That was a cute vid - she is the cutest girl!
Seriously cute!
so cute. i love looking back at brooklynn's little video clips. they're so precious.
Kenedee is so cute! I saw the other video too, and that little girl is a GENIUS! It puts Caysja to shame!
Too cute, I love the blanket, Lauren has the same one. : )
Post a Comment