
Today was a big day for both Adam and my dad. So big that I thought they deserved a very big shout out! You would have thought Adam won the lottery today. Seriously! We came home from lunch and his buddy called to tell him some very BIG news. Anything that happens with the Lakers is very big news when it comes to Adam. You would think that he owned the team, that's how into it he is and always has been. He comes running into the office and gets right in my face and says 'THE LAKERS JUST PICKED UP PAU GASOL FOR PRACTICALLY NOTHING!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!' If only I had my camera to take a picture of his face, Christmas morning all over again. He quickly left me to get back to work and went in to the living room to call just about anyone he could to tell them the big news. So yes, it was a very big day in Adam's life today. And not to mention, he was even more excited cause I surprised him (well told him when I bought the tickets last week) with Hawks vs. Lakers tickets next week for Valentine's. He couldn't believe he'd get to see this all play out on the court. He's one happy boy today!
And a very big day for my dad. If you know anything about him, you know he's the water machine. He was a competition water skier/trick skier all growing up and can do anything and everything behind a boat. So because of this, boating has always been a big deal in my family. We were raised water skiing at the age of 3, not joking. My dad has had his eye on a Malibu boat for the last year or two. He sold our boat in August with plans to get a new boat for this coming summer. So yes, he purchased his dream boat today!!! The ultimate ski/wakeboard boat... 'kandis, this is the boat that all the wakeboard pros use!' Yes, he is pumped. And I've never heard him that excited on the phone. Funny thing is when we found out we were having a girl (kenedee) I called my parents and screamed 'We're having a freaking GIRL!' So today when he called, he said 'I just bought my freaking BOAT!' to mimic my excitement. Oh I love my dad! So yes, he's also one happy boy today as well. Give it up for A-man and Craigo!
3 comments:
congrats to both of them for the exciting things in their life. :)
That is awesome for both your men=)
By the way did you get my email?
Post a Comment