

I wasn't joking when I said Kenedee can wear stuff that she was wearing a year ago. It's so funny to look back at her first Valentine's when she was just six months old - what a little chub. She was never the biggest little baby but boy was she round now that I look back.
Thanks to my mom and sister, Kenedee was celebrating Valentine's Day all week long in her V-Day shirts. I again tried out a new hair-do so I had to post some pics.
7 comments:
soooo cute!!
I am really jealous of those curls! She has SO much hair!!! What a doll.
How funny that she still fits into her clothing! She is such a cute little girl. From the pictures you can tell that she has a lot of personality!
So my favorite picture has to be the one with her crying.
Thats crazy she can still fit into the same clothes!!! How nice for you, huh? And the new hairdo is SO cute, I love it!
WOW! Her hair is gorgeous! Is it naturally curly? I love the new style! She is adorable!
so cute, love the hair dos!
Post a Comment