
Okay, so I can't decide which I like better. For those of you that have been to our house, you know that there is a giant white canvas in our living room that has yet to be painted. We've almost been in this house two years and I still haven't painted the canvas, mostly because I couldn't decide what I really wanted on there. But then I finally came up with my genious idea. I am really into trees, I think they are made up of the coolest shapes and forms. So I was going to paint part of a tree on my canvas. Then I had this idea to start the tree coming out from the ground and once it hit the canvas, the colors would reverse. I couldn't find a tree I was really loving so I drew my own and am really happy with the design, if you hate it I'm sorry. So I threw together some color ideas on the computer to figure out what would look best. I was really liking the majority of the canvas being white (tree green or brown) until I put it on the computer cause with the closet door on the right side and our vent underneath the canvas, it was almost too much white. Which led Adam and I to favor the middle two best. I'll probably end up painting the canvas part first and see if I like just that the way it is (two left options). Anyways, let me know what you think.
16 comments:
Those are so awesome!! I am so impressed that you did that. I love the top middle one the best. AND I'd like you to paint one for me too!!!!
i like the bottom left. the white box on the right and bottom of each one is the door and vent right? Are you planning on painting onto the wall then too, as shown in the middle ones?
Steve votes for the top left.
Wow--I didn't know you were such an artist! (But, then again, I don't know you that well either.) I'm very impressed! I liked the bottom middle best. Are you going to paint the tree right on the wall as you show in the middle ones?
The middle bottom tree is my favorite. You should do this professionally. Your house can be your showroom!
Those are amazing. I like the top middle. It makes me think...
I'm kidding but I really do like the top middle. GOOD LUCK!! Must see finished product.
i like the two middle ones but I like the bottom one the best. I had no idea you were such an artist!! That's awesome.
I wish I was as creative as you! I like the top middle the best!
I vote top middle Kandis. That is the one that caught my eye first. By the way that is way impressive!
they all look good!! cool idea:)
So cute Kandis! I like the bottom middle one! I can't wait to see it done!
My vote is top middle. I love it--Next time you come to Utah, you can visit us and consider my home your unpainted canvas. . . seriously. I'll let you do whatever you want. . . seriously.
:-)
Oh, I would like to order the Top Middle please! Could you ship that today?
Between that and Ken's room I am wishing I had some talent. Could you come to Denver and spruce up the Mortensen Pad? Pretty Please?
Um, can you please come paint my living room wall?! :) I like both middle ones and maybe the top middle one a little more. So cute, Kandis!
PS I think we are coming to Atlanta in March for a dental thing... we should meet up!
We vote for the bottom middle, but they are all awesome!
Post a Comment