Wednesday, August 27, 2008

BOATING WITH THE FAM

Adam flew into Idaho Falls the last weekend of the trip so we could all fly home together. So the Friday before we left (August 1st), my parents took us up to Blacktail to enjoy the day on the lake. Lincoln was ready for the lake!


Kenedee experienced tubing for the first time and loved it!


After his warm-up runs at Powell, Adam finally mastered the surfing that day! He did awesome. As you can see from the pic on the left, he had to find the sweet spot. Once he found it, he threw me the rope and surfed forever it seemed like. He quite enjoyed himself. I was a little jealous since I had just had my hard fall the week before. So recovering from mastitis and some bruised ribs I didn't dare do anything. But a day on the lake for me is heaven!

2 comments:

Clark said...

Is that the Silver Surfer? Looking pretty awesome Adam. But I'll tell you what, wakeboarding is impossible. I tried it a few weeks ago, about 10 times, and never got up. It can't be done, I'm convinced. Wake surfing must be easier.

Hailey said...

A Beezie, you are the man! I didnt know you had skills on the board..did you surf growing up in SoCal? I always thought you were just gang banging?? Skills for days. BTW, is it just me or did having Kobe on the US Olympic Team make all the difference? Lakers in '09...for all the haters. Kandis, you look phenomal! Great see pics of you guys. Enjoy Hotlanta, looking forward to your forthfcoming move back to the West....