The Barlow Family Reunion was held this year in Park City which happened to be the weekend after Powell. So I drove the kids down to Utah and picked Adam up from the airport, who had just flown in from work. His parents rented a super nice townhome in Park City which was so fun to be in one place as a family. They had 'Olympic Games' on Saturday, the 19th, and then church and a big get-together on Sunday. It was a blast and fun to see everyone! On Monday, we went down the Alpine Slide and let Kenedee ride the carousel (she finally got over her fear of carousels and loved it!). Afterwards, we dropped off Adam at the airport, who flew out for work, and the kids and I drove back up to Idaho. (I keep saying we had this crazy long summer vacation but Adam keeps saying, 'yeah you did'. He traveled every week and met up with us on the weekend. Poor guy, he was done with traveling by the end of the summer.)
I need to get the pic from Adam's dad but I had a funny moment when we got off the Alpine Slide. I went to get Kenedee the tokens for the carousel and a lady walks up to me in line 'I LOVE YOUR SHIRT!' I turn to look and see that she is wearing the exact same shirt! Not only was she wearing the same pink AE shirt, but we both had a white tank on underneath and jean shorts. It was quite funny. So as we went to leave, Adam's dad had me go over and we took a picture together, good times! (This won't be the last time I find someone dressed EXACTLY the same while in Utah.)
No comments:
Post a Comment