After being gone 7 weeks now for summer vacationing, what's one more week! Adam had to go to Chicago for his last trip of the summer so the fam came along as well. We flew home from Idaho on the 2nd of August and left for the Windy City on the 5th, no time to catch up, which is why (as you can see) there are no pictures yet of our fabulous summer. Matt (Adam's brother) & Kristen live only two hours from Chicago in Benton Harbor, MI so we're hooking up with them tomorrow and will spend the rest of our trip at their place. We fly back on the 12th, Kenedee and Lincoln get their shots on the 15th, Kenedee turns TWO on the 15th, I have to speak in Sacrament on the 17th, appear in court for the 'peeping tom/indecent exposure' incident on the 18th, as well as Adam starting his third year of law school on the 18th. It will be a busy few weeks so hopefully we'll get back into the swing of things soon. Until then, we're still partying on!

What's HAMBURGER UNIVERSITY you might ask? I asked the same thing when I saw where our hotel was located. Adam has done Priceline now all summer for his work hotels and has gotten some sweet 4-star hotels for less than $100. We did it again for this trip to Chicago and won the 'Hyatt Lodge at McDonalds Campus'. What the heck! I must say this was my dream as a child, to own a McDonalds. I was in love with their fry sauce and fries. Little did I know that one day I would be on their one-and-only campus. Their headquarters are located on this campus along with tons of training buildings, along with our Hyatt hotel. It's quite interesting to say the least. Every painting in the hotel has something to do with McDonalds, they've made us laugh quite a few times. We bought Lincoln a sweet 'Hamburger University' t-shirt. But can you believe, no McDonalds restaurant on their campus, what's up with that!
4 comments:
Whew! You have had a busy summer and still have a lot of things coming up! Good luck with everything!
Kandis, i just wanted to say i'm really sorry about that whole thing. you, and the police, are correct in saying it was indecent. i don't know what i was thinking...i would be very grateful if you could drop the charges against me...? i can definitely say i have learned my lesson and promise you that it will not happen again. i hope you will consider it at least.
my cell is buggin' by the way.
Kando that is so funny! I love it!
i don't know how you do it. have you just lived out of a suitcase this summer?? how fun for your family to visit so many fun places.
Post a Comment