Monday, August 25, 2008

THE IF ZOO

We spent one afternoon at the Idaho Falls Zoo. It's quite small but I must say perfect for little kids since it took about an hour to see all of the animals. Kenedee LOVED the monkeys and so did the rest of us. They kept showing off for all of us spectators and would swing back and forth right in front of the window, we loved it!


Feeding the goats was also a hit as well. Kenedee's face cracked me up!


I remember this lion from when I was a child, that's how long it's been there! So we had to take a picture with Kenedee drinking out of it. She also kept trying to feed the fake lion & tiger the bark from the ground. I'm thinking she thought they were real so she better not come into contact with a real one!

1 comment:

Tiff and Dave said...

Every time I'm in Idaho we hit the zoo and the rides at Fun Land! I've been lovin all of your posts and pictures. Your kids are so dang cute, and I wish we could see you guys more often!