Tuesday, September 16, 2008

KENEDEE PARTIES HARD at CHUCK E CHEESE


Kenedee turned TWO on August 15th (friday). Since we just arrived home from Michigan on the 12th, I wasn't about to try and throw a birthday party together so we kept it low-key this year with the fam. Uncle Steve had to work on Kenedee's actual birthday so we celebrated on the 14th at Chuck E Cheese. It was both a first for Kenedee and myself and we had a ball! She especially loved gathering all of the tickets. She was going crazy at this place running around everywhere!


I wanted Kenedee to blow out some candles since we were celebrating her birthday so we bought a cake there. I made a cake for her on her actual birthday so more pics to come.


What is it with our run of matching outfits. It happened to me TWICE while on vacation this summer. And I'm not just talking a matching shirt or anything, I'm talking a matching OUTFIT. While in Park City a lady had on the same shirt, white tank underneath, and knee-length jean shorts. Then while at a wedding in Salt Lake City, a girl had on my EXACT same pink patent leather heels (except hers were a shade of red but same Brand might I add), black pencil skirt, with a white button-down shirt. Crazy! So while we were eating cake I look over and see a little girl wearing Kenedee's same outfit (the first day Kenedee has worn this outfit). Too funny!!!

2 comments:

Criscell said...

Happy Birthday! She is a doll. Having a two-year-old is loads of fun...get ready!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Too stinken cute!