Monday, September 15, 2008

STEVENSVILLE, MICHIGAN!

We spent our last traveling weekend of our summer in Stevensville, MI with Matt & Kristen. They have a new nice home and I'm quite sad I didn't get any pictures with them or their house (what was I thinking!). So don't be offended Matt & Kristen that I don't have any pictures of you guys on here cause we definitely should have taken one all together.

They live five minutes from the beach (off Lake Michigan) and it was absolutely beautiful. We spent a couple of afternoons at the beach and walked through downtown St. Joseph which was quite fun as well. We had a blast with them and were extremely sad to say goodbye! We already miss our late-night games of Settlers of Catan, Matt and his stash of gummie bears, an endless bag of peanut M&Ms, hours spent watching the Olympic games, Culvers ice cream, and many late-night chats with Matt & Kristen. Thanks for an awesome weekend!!!!



4 comments:

A said...

Culvers! I always forget about that place. Ty swears by their custard milkshakes and I must admit to craving a butter burger now and then.

mckenzie bowen said...

Hey Kandis! Its McKenzie Bowen. I came across your blog and I love reading about your cute little family. You don't look like you just had a baby. Hope you're doing well.

McKenzie

http://web.me.com/mckenziebowen

mckenzie bowen said...

opps! My address is http://web.mac.com/mckenziebowen/Site/Welcome.html

Jocelyn Allan said...

You guys are the most crazy travelers that I know! How many days have you actually been home this summer? Your kids are going to be pro travelers by the time they are 3!