
We headed over to the Howells' on Friday night for some tasty Smores, oh do I love me some smores! Kenedee and Jaxson were LOVING it. I think they both made about 10 each (not that they ate that many, they mostly just wanted to roast a million marshmellows). Thanks for a great night!
On Saturday we met up with our friends at the park near our house for a BBQ and sand volleyball. It really is the perfect evening cause the kids are entertained for hours, either playing in the sand or on the playground equipment. I will say that I was extremely tempted to play volleyball. All day I was thinking in my head how I could possibly play and not be in pain. My best position right now is standing up so I thought if I could stand in one place and not bend over, I'd be fine. But Adam wasn't convinced so I watched on the sidelines. Nonetheless, it was a fabulous evening with perfect 'fall' weather.
8 comments:
So fun! I LOVE s'mores too! You're so lucky that your nights are cooling off. Ours are getting there...
I also Love s'mores. I am sorry again about your roller blading accident. I hope you start feeling better real soon. Very cute pictures of the kids!!
Your little Kennedee is soo beautiful on the profile picture on the right...love the poni tails. Would love to hear from you sometime!
How fun! Love fall weather and fall activities.
looks like fun! thats an awesome little fire pit! oh and by the way, i love playing volleyball too! when my bro came home from his mission i went and played with him and his friends! giff and i always played in hawaii! wish we lived near you to play! sorry you had to miss out cuz of your booty! what a crazy summer for you! sorry and hope you get better soon! oh and btw, i got a couple of comments about the pics of maddox and kenedee that their girls are jealous! lol!
i think its official, i have now spent more time than any other human being on the planet on your blog. not that it hasn't been rewarding. but i refuse to go to bed before i see this video!
this is so dumb, but i'm finally going to break down and ask it. do you use a program to do your multi-photo layouts. photoshop takes too long for blog post layouts. i have a mac...and can't figure out how to use picasa
I actually do use photoshop. I've now got it down to where it doesn't take too much time. I open all of the photos that I want grouped together. Then I create a new (usually 9" X 9") file and bring the photos onto this file, which I then save out as a new jpeg. It does take some time compared to just being able to upload one image and not have to worry about this, but this way I can cram more photos into one post without having it scroll down forever.
Post a Comment