
How hilarious are these! They caught my eye especially since I did Kenedee's face on a pumpkin last year. Seeing peoples faces on pumpkins cracks me up, and especially the candidates faces because they look exactly like them! Here's the link in case you want to carve out your favorite candidate. Adam gets extremely into pumpkin carving ideas. If you don't remember, two years ago was the football head/helmet and last year was the infamous pumpkin person/toilet! He's currently trying to come up with a killer idea for our carving contest in two weeks. So get excited to see the masterpiece. No pressure A!
5 comments:
thats hilarious!!! i totally thought those were were yours for the contest this year! i was dying! adam has his work cut out for him though cuz his last two were pretty hilarious too! i loved the one of kenedees face, youre amazing! anyway, im looking forward to seeing your entries for this years contest! im kinda glad i dont live close to you for this one cuz im not creative and have no pumpkin carving skills whatsoever!! jk-about living by you, i actually really wish we did!
Can't wait to see what Adam comes up with this year--make sure to post pictures!
Oh, I love Halloween!!
Those pumpkins are too funny. I too can't wait to see what Adam comes up with next. I love your purse too, I have a black and white one with red on it. I love it.
ok i love the pumpkin on the toilet! LOL. way to go adam.
Post a Comment