
On a more uplifting note, I wanted to give a shout out to my sister Kellie who turned 29 today. We were able to spend some time with them today and oh how I love that we live close by eachother. After moving so far from family, I always tell Kell I don't know what I would do out here without her. There's nothing like having a lonely evening while the husband's at school, needing to kill some time with the kiddos and giving Kellie a call to see if she wants to meet up for dinner or hang out. She really has become my best friend out here and I'm so grateful that moving out here has brought us so close together. I love you tons Kell and Happy Birthday! (I was able to be in on her surprise present this year from Steve and I think I was just as excited as he was for him to give it to her. Steve got her a KitchenAid and I must say it was the perfect gift for his gourmet-cooking wife!)

We had an awesome weekend to say the least. Nothing is better than being able to hang out in your 'comfy' clothes, as we call them, and sit and listen to General Conference as a family. It seems like it is the one weekend where you can almost forget the worries of the world and focus on yourself and your family and how you can improve. Some friends came over to watch Conference with us so it was a party today. Food, friends, and uplifting talks.
We recently got back from Panama City Beach, FL and you better believe that I took tons of pictures. So hopefully I'll get those up in the next day or so!
11 comments:
How fun that you have a sis-in-law close by! I'm jealous.
Kandis,
I've been following your blog for awhile and meant to leave a comment earlier! :) Happy birthday to Kellie! I just wanted to say thank you for your earlier post about protecting marriage. Thanks for having the courage to voice your opinion! It's a controversial topic and I appreciated the way you and your husband responded to the multitude of comments you received! I agree with you 100% and thanks again for posting!
~Kristine
Thanks for the kind words Kando! Are we on for dinner tonight?
hey Kandis your family is so dang cute. i always check out your blog but could never say anything till now cause I finally have one of my own. So you'll have to check it out. We'll have to get together next time you come to IF hopefully we'll talk to you soon and Happy Birthday to Kellie
It's actually called a "KitchenAid Stand Mixer." By just referring to it as a "KitchenAid" you suggest that the KA brand does not make anything but the mixer, which they do - such high quality items as the slow cooker, available in stainless steel, onyx black, and gloss cinnamon; multiple toasters in both two- and four-slot varieties; the countertop oven, a perfect solution for cooking or reheating while maintaining the crispness lacking in a microwave; and the waffle baker, a waffle make so good, one coustomer said "you can run your own Denny's with this product".
That is so great that you and Kellie live so close and are so close to each other. I'm glad to hear that she had a good birthday. Your kids are getting so big. I'm glad to see that you are doing good. check my family out at zachandmeagan.blogspot.com
Matt, you never cease to make me laugh! Boy are you a good Brand Manager or what!
Hey Kandis!!
I can't believe how big Kenedee is getting, and Lincoln is such a little stud. Unbelievable! I was wondering if you and your beautiful family were going to be in town for homecoming this year! If so, I'd love to see you! Let me know!
Off topic...
Adam, here's my email address:
benjaminhutchins@gmail.com
and MySpace
It has been a while, sorry our reunion had to be under those circumstances. Take care of yourself and your family!
-Ben
Sisters are the BEST! Glad you guys have each other!
Happy Birthday Kellie! Glad you could help her celebrate it! It's awesome that you guys have each other while so far from home! Your kids are still cute, in case you were wondering! I can't believe how big Lincoln is!! So much fun!
Post a Comment