Thursday, January 8, 2009
CATCHING BACK UP
After being gone for six weeks (with a week break in the middle to come home, do laundry, and re-pack) let's just say it's taken me almost a week to catch back up. My house is super clean (besides the our bedroom), laundry is done (clothes, sheets, towells, rugs, blankets), dishes are clean, bills are caught up, groceries bought, and my shows are caught up (yes I was behind on many but I'm finishing my last episode of Private Practice while the kids nap). Let me just say that I'm feeling good. But after finally feeling like my home life is back under control, I am attempting to catch back up on the blogging life. Be patient since I'll be posting a lot but for journaling sakes I'm not leaving anything out. So yes, get excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment