Monday, January 19, 2009

DISNEYLAND! (round two)

Kenedee was so excited to be going back to Disneyland (can you see the excitement in her face!) This time a few more of the Barlows joined our group... Dennis (Adam's dad), Hannah, Taylor, Kandis, Kenedee, Adam, Lincoln, Jake, Kim, Baby Bennett, Heidi, Jackson, & Greg.



The Princesses! We waited in line for 2 hours to personally meet the Princesses and it was well worth it. Part of the time Kenedee was riding Dumbo and taking a nap so it worked out quite nice with Dennis and me waiting in line (what a nice Grandpa!). You can't tell from her face since she looks terrified but she loved seeing the Princesses, especially 'No White'!

After meeting the three Princesses, Kenedee got to meet 'Princess' Minnie. Since she was a closed-face character she ran right up to her. As we were leaving she gave Minnie a huge hug goodbye. Until next time...

While waiting in line for the Princesses Kenedee decided to get comfy while taking her nap...

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Could your kids be cuter? I think it's seriously impossible.

Glad you had a great time! Gotta love California...

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I love the pic of Kenedee hugging! What a doll!

Heather Inns said...

I love that Adam is in some of the princesses pictures. Also the one with Kenedee napping that is great. I am so glad you guys had so much fun.