Kurt & Paige had a Reception up in Canada on Saturday evening (the 25th). Lincoln - TOTAL STUD! He was the cutest thing I've ever seen in his little tux, everyone loved this little man! The Groom & his sisters...
Girl look at how gorgeous everything is! You all looked gorgeous! Little man looked so handsome! And the backgroud for that reception looked amazing! Hope your having fun!
I feel like a dork saying the same thing that I did on Kellie's blog, BUT...that wedding looked so awesome. And you guys are all so cute-love your stinkin' perfect hair!!!
Happy B-day!! Usually I would call or text ya, but you are probably in bed by now. Hope it was a good one! PS - it was so good to see you all last weekend!
6 comments:
How fun, I love the pictures so dang cute. I hope you are having fun. I will see you soon in Idaho Falls.
Kurt and Paige look great! I'm so glad you got to all be there.
Oh, and that temple? Amazing!
What a cute couple! So fun that you get to spend lots of time in Idaho . . . maybe we'll see you around. : )
Girl look at how gorgeous everything is! You all looked gorgeous! Little man looked so handsome! And the backgroud for that reception looked amazing! Hope your having fun!
I feel like a dork saying the same thing that I did on Kellie's blog, BUT...that wedding looked so awesome. And you guys are all so cute-love your stinkin' perfect hair!!!
Happy B-day!! Usually I would call or text ya, but you are probably in bed by now. Hope it was a good one! PS - it was so good to see you all last weekend!
Post a Comment