
Wednesday, July 15th, we packed up the truck. This was a 26' truck towing Adam's car behind it - THE BEAST. That thing was packed like a pro and while in the process I thought we'd only fill like half of the truck, but an hour later our house was empty and that truck was packed to the very edge. It then took another few hours to get the house cleaned and ready to go but we finally got there! For those who helped out packing the truck and cleaning our house (you know who you are!) THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! We couldn't have done it without you all, seriously!
It was all pretty surreal to be standing in our empty house knowing we wouldn't be coming back. Let's just say I was a little (or a lot) emotional that day.

THE BEAST - And we're off (to spend the night at Kellie & Steve's)

Kenedee's birthday is August 15th and I was hoping to throw her an early 'princess' party with her friends but with everything going on and friends leaving for summer vacays, it never happened. So Kellie and I decided to throw her a little party that night. It turned out great and she was one happy lady! Kellie went all out with the decor, the presents were a hit, and Kell's cupcakes from Coldstone were super tasty! Happy (early) Birthday Miss Kenedee!!!

On a side note, I want to say THANK YOU to my mom for flying out and driving out with us. (And a THANK YOU to Adam's Dad for offering as well). Adam's Dad kept offering to fly out and drive out with us. But I kept saying 'no I think we'll be okay', which I seriously thought. (but I also hate thinking that I'm inconveniencing someone). So once we were less than a week away from moving, my mom knew I was getting pretty stressed out and offered to come out. I finally gave in and I'm glad I did cause I definitely couldn't have done it alone! (what was I thinking!)
4 comments:
Where are you??
Oh, I miss you already. Can you just come back? Wait we are coming out in less then 2 weeks so I get to see the then hopeful. I am glad I didn't see you cry cause I for sure would have. Thank you for everything you guys did for us. We hope you are getting taken care of over there and you are having tons of fun.
Sounds like a crazy ride so far. I hope all goes well. I'm sooooo.... sorry we couldn't be there to help and say good bye. I'm really gonna miss you guys. But I know how you feel about the driving. I did 115+ hours and over 7000 miles in the month of July. It's extreme, but your a trouper for all you've done. That's what makes us moms. :)
Congrats to your husband on his last final, your move to AZ, and everything else! I bet you were so sad to leave your house. You guys did so much to it! We'll have to get together now that you're in the "valley of the sun". Sorry we weren't able to help you guys move in. Hope all went well and that you had fun in Lake Powell.
Post a Comment