So here's to Kellie who deserved the best baby shower ever!

Kellie wanted the essentials so I found an idea online and ran with it - a 'Time of the Day' Baby Shower. Each person was assigned a 'time of the day'... bath time, play time, bed time, sick baby time, etc. I created an icon for each one and used those throughout the baby shower. It turned out great and helped her get a variety of gifts other than the random baby clothes you don't want.

The Decor -

The Favors - (filled with all things CHOCOLATE!)

The Games - 'How Boy Are You?' (Kellie lost with the most points on the opposite spectrum - total girl) & 'Time of Birth' (Since it was a shower all about 'time' I froze little plastic babies in ice and the girls had to guess the 'time of birth' meaning when the baby broke free from the ice (in their water cup) and then the person closest to their time/versus actual time of birth won.)


The 'Clock' pie - (again, all things CHOCOLATE! - a chocolate kiss & peanut butter cup pie, delicious!)

It turned out to be a fun night and she scored some good gifts. We can't wait for Baby Boy Clark to get here. You definitely deserved all the attention, I love you Kell!!!
6 comments:
how cute are yall. i wish i could be there to see ko all cute and preggo. kandis how do you think of these fun ideas. yall amaze me!
You should be a professional party-planner...you do the cutest things! Some days I wish we all lived across the street from each other again...I miss you guys!
SO SO cute Kandis! You are so creative! And, Kell is looking too cute!
How fun! I get all sad, too, thinking that you don't get to be together anymore. Alissa and I always talk about living in the same city after seeing how much fun you two have. What a great shower! Love the theme.
PS - We love Dave and Courtney! They are really good to us. Yeah, we figured out the connections once I found out she cheered. Her little girl is absolutely adorable.
Oh my gosh you are too fun Kandis! Seriously - if I ever need a party planned, I know who to call! Kelli looks super cute and I am so glad you were able to party with her before you left!
TOOOO FUN!
What a cute shower! You have the best ideas for parties.
Post a Comment